Art of Meditation
* Clear instruction on how to meditate on the breath
* Practical ways to integrate meditation into our lives
* Suggestions for deepening calm and concentration
* Advice on how to let go and dive into experience
* Insights into the lessons of the breath
“An interesting in-depth investigation into the art of breathing.”
The Art of Meditation series:
There are a multitude of Buddhist meditation practices. While many books try to describe them all together, each book in this series will provide a more intensive look at an individual meditation. The breath is the first volume in this series.
Paperback: 144 pages
Publisher: Windhorse Publications (June 1, 2005)
List Price: $10.95
Amazon Price: $9.31
Believe nothing merely because you have been told it… Do not believe what your teacher tells you merely out of respect for the teacher. But whatsoever, after due examination and analysis, you find to be kind, conducive to the good, the benefit, the welfare of all beings — that doctrine believe and cling to and take it as your guide.